An Associate Director is wanted for a research agency which carries out full service ad-hoc research on behalf of international pharmaceutical and medical device companies. This agency has been going from strength to strength, and really need somebody who can help their team flourish. They’re recruiting for several individuals at present, and really want a team that will gel and become a strong asset to the overall business.
We’re looking for somebody who meets the following criteria:
- An active and enquiring mind;
- Experience of pharmaceutical market research gained from within agency environments (or a mix of agency & clientside);
- Experience of handling research projects from proposal writing through to delivery to the client;
- Good commercial acumen;
- A proven ability to work with quantitative and qualitative methodologies
- An interest not only in the pharmaceutical sector, but also in helping to build a strong, focused research team, and make decisions influencing company strategy
- Strong communication skills, excellent organisation skills;
- Openness, honesty, a good sense of humour & friendliness
- Willingness to occasionally travel internationally or within the UK.
Carrot Pharma are an Employment business acting on behalf of a client in recruitment for this role