Senior/Clinical Research Associate II - FSP – Global CRO – North West or Midlands – £Competitive salary & benefits
Large global CRO who supports medical devices and biopharma industries in the development and commercialisation of all new therapies and products.
- UK Clinical Operations group of approx. 100 people within the UK
- Working as part of the smaller subgroup of 20 in the study start up team
- 35-year heritage
- Flexible work life balance
- Global CRO who have helped develop 95% of the top 200 best selling biopharmaceuticals on the market
- Leverage your expertise. Conduct qualification visits, site initiation visits, monitoring visits and termination visits at assigned clinical sites and generate visit/contact reports.
- Build relationships. Oversee integrity of the study and utilise problem-solving skills to promote rapport with the site and staff.
- Protect patients. Review the performance of the trial at designated sites, ensure the rights and well-being of human subjects are safeguarded and are in accordance with protocol.
- Drive productivity. Develop patient recruitment strategies in conjunction with the clinical site to meet enrolment timelines, while also ensuring compliance with the approved standard operating procedures, protocol/amendment(s), GCP, and the applicable regulatory requirement(s).
- Execute. Monitor the completeness and quality of Regulatory Documentation and perform site document verification.
- Must hold a degree in Life Science, Nursing or Pharmacy
- Previous CRO or Pharma industry experience within clinical operations is essential.
- Minimum two years’ experience independent monitoring
- UK based monitoring experience is essential
- Willing to travel 1.5 – 2 days per week
- Must be willing to complete 6-8 onsite monitoring activity days per month
What should you do next?
This Senior/Clinical Research Associate II role is one not to be missed; To discuss this Senior/Clinical Research Associate II role further, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.