Account Executive/Graduate Account Executive – Small award winning agency - Staffordshire – £Competitive package
Brilliant opportunity for an Account Executive to join a small yet well-established setup in Staffordshire. The role will involve assisting more senior members of the close-knit team to deliver integrated communication programmes for a wide range of pharma clients. To apply for this role our client is hoping for applicants with some experience within a healthcare communications agency and the drive to forge a long-lasting career within the industry, but they are also eager to hear form graduates who are looking to get a good grip of the industry with opportunity to progress and develop internally.
Our client is an Award-winning healthcare communications agency. Providing support in the following activities: launch campaigns, doctor and patient advocacy development, internal communication campaigns, consumer awareness programmes and digital/social campaigns. The company offers:
- Fantastic progression opportunities.
- A very competitive benefits package.
- A supportive environment and the chance to work as part of an innovative, passionate team.
- Town centre location with great transport links from the surrounding area.
This Account Executive role will involve supporting the Senior members of the Account Management team to develop and deliver integrated communication programmes for a wide range of pharma clients. This role will involve the following key responsibilities:
- Participating in the development of PR activities, including preparing budgets for these activities, for approval by clients.
- Liaising with the client when appropriate, including attending client meetings and preparing contact reports.
- Liaising with the media through pitching stories and feature ideas.
- Organising events.
- Attending new business pitches and assisting with new business opportunities when required.
To apply for this Account Executive opportunity our client was hoping for someone with the following skills and experiences, but don’t let this stop you. Our client is also happy to discuss opportunities with graduates eager to get into the industry.
- Experience within healthcare communications
- Experience of working within an agency environment
- Experience of working in UK healthcare environment.
- Qualified to degree level, ideally in a scientific discipline
What should you do next?
This Account Executive role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work across a range of innovative projects as part of a close-knit, collaborative team. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.