Account Director – High Science, Full-Service Healthcare Communications Agency – London – competitive salary + a great benefits package
This company are continuing to grow rapidly and have taken many people on during the lockdown so are fully committed to virtual interviews and remote onboarding.
Full-service healthcare communications agency with a focus on the science, surrounded by colleagues who specialise in the data, analytics, marketing, creative and social aspects of their clients' programmes.
- Very impressive modern offices in central London
- Most global work supporting clients across the marketing mix
- They recruit free thinkers, self-starters, smart people who look to the future and anticipate the direction. Visionaries. People who want to make a difference to the world.
- Fantastic learning and development programme with modules provided by internal and external providers including Management, ABPI, Project management, Account Handling, and Compliance.
- Super benefits to include a sabbatical programme, £200/yr health and wellness contribution, global office exchange, Bupa health and dental and a busy social and culture club calendar!
This is a strategic Account Director role managing client relationships and looking after portfolios of client business supported by the senior management team.
- Have strategic conversations with clients about the programme of work and ensure alignment with that strategy throughout, achieving a high standard of delivery within timeframes and budgets.
- Maintain knowledge of your clients' business and external factors that may impact upon it so that you can react accordingly, shift the direction of the programme and provide counsel to the client.
- Inspire, motivate and empower those around you when implementing the vision of the leadership team.
- Line management, performance coaching, recruitment, retention, instilling good working habits.
- Contribute to RFI's and new pitches, lead on organic growth and identify new business opportunities.
- Financial management of your client business, ensuring profitability of accounts, signing off budgets, requesting resources, reviewing timesheets, accurately forecast and manage invoicing.
You must have a scientific background and be passionate about using science to help HCP's improve and prolong the lives of patients. As an Account Director you will be:
- Able to set the strategy and deliver, offering a safe pair of hands to your clients.
- Fearless and flexible in your approach - leading and executing a project.
- A leader - people look to you to learn best practice
- Open to challenges and trying new things
- A team player, wanting to bring out the best in people and enjoy the opportunities and rewards together.
What should you do next?
This Account Director role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to manage a portfolio of client business and build a cohesive, driven and successful team. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.