Account Director – Healthcare Communications Specialists – London - £competitive Salary + Bonus + Benefits
A specialist healthcare communications consultancy is seeking an entrepreneurial, strategic and knowledgeable client services specialist to join their growing team as an Account Director to act as a partner to their pharmaceutical accounts.
A healthcare communications consultancy that’s passionate about all things healthcare! They partner with experts across pharma, health technology and specialist providers to help them find their place within the UK healthcare system through strategic positioning, communications strategies and market development planning.
- Gorgeous modern offices in Central London offering a great space for regular meetings and offering a flexible approach to work
- A team of experts passionate about healthcare and new developments in the health sector
- The chance to work with some of the most exciting and ground-breaking clients in health
- Currently undergoing an exciting period of growth, this is a unique opportunity to be involved from the beginning
- Bonus scheme, great holiday allowance and a competitive salary
- Ongoing training and development centred around you and your skills
As an Account Director you will be working with a portfolio of pharmaceutical and life sciences clients to develop their market position through communications strategies…you will also develop new clients and grow your client-base:
- Working as an expert consultant to develop bespoke strategies and plans to help your clients achieve their goals
- Overseeing projects from start to finish to achieve objectives in budget and within a set timeframe
- Mentoring and overseeing your team of Account Managers and Account Executives to develop their potential and achieve their goals
- Working collaboratively and commercially to provide the best possible service to clients, identifying areas for new business and potential growth
First and foremost, you should be passionate about healthcare and life sciences – someone who is enthused by new developments and gets excited by the opportunity to work with market leaders in this area! You should have experience working in a client-focused role with an entrepreneurial, commercial and consultative approach:
- You should be an expert in healthcare and life sciences communications
- Experience working within a communications consultancy across different channels and methods is essential
- You should be detail-orientated but with the ability to take on a strategic/big picture approach
- A flexible approach to the office is essential with regular travel to London for client and team meetings (0-3 days per week)
- An enthusiastic and positive attitude is essential!
What should you do next?
This Account Director role is one not to be missed and as such a unique opportunity won’t be around for long! To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.