Account Director (PR) – Independent Healthcare PR Agency – Central London + Remote Working – Generous Salary DOE + Benefits
This independent Healthcare PR Agency have experienced a fantastic period of growth and are seeking an experienced Account Director to support their well-established Client Services Team and take the lead on a varied portfolio of pharmaceutical accounts.
My client are an award-winning, independent agency that firmly believes in providing the highest quality of service to their clients and offering the best work/life balance for their team. This Account Director vacancy is a truly exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Director looking to secure a rewarding long-term position:
- A close-knit and well-established team with a collaborative approach
- An emphasis on work-life balance in an industry known for it’s pace and pressure
- The chance to make your mark and help develop and nurture a team under your direction
- Varied portfolio of exciting UK pharma clients covering corporate comms, disease awareness, brand strategy, advocacy and digital comms
As Account Director you will take the lead on a variety of pharmaceutical accounts and support the team to oversee projects and lend guidance and support. Working predominantly within Oncology and Rare Disease you will act as a client lead to deliver a range of projects for UK pharma clients covering corporate comms, disease awareness, brand strategy, advocacy and digital comms:
- Mentor and support a well-established client services team
- Support the senior leadership team with the day to day running of accounts
- Oversee and provide guidance for a varied range of projects within corporate comms, brand awareness, digital communications and advocacy
- Handling and resolving client queries and issues
To be suitable for this Account Director opportunity you should be an experienced Account Director, looking to join a close-knit agency on a long-term basis. You will accustomed to leading on pharmaceutical accounts and have an in-depth understanding of the industry:
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with a motivated attitude
- Familiarity with the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry
- Experience working as an Account Director within a Healthcare PR agency
- Degree educated – all manner of subject areas considered from creative/journalism/PR
What should you do next?
This Account Director vacancy is a great role and won’t be around for long! You will be joining a successful, hardworking and supportive team.
If this sounds like you don’t delay – get in touch with me today!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.