Account Director - Creative Healthcare Communications Agency - Central London - £Generous Salary + Benefits & Flexible Working
This creative healthcare communications agency are seeking an Account Director to join their close-knit and extremely successful team. They specialise in delivering creative campaigns and healthcare communications strategies with a creative flair for some of the biggest names in the pharmaceutical sector.
**Interviewing and onboarding remotely ASAP!**
An exciting creative healthcare advertising agency, my client is known for their creative and innovative approach to healthcare comms. As an Account Director you will play a key role within the client services team to contribute to their ongoing growth and success. What's on offer?
- Gorgeous, modern offices based Centrally in London with fantastic amenities on your doorstep - for those not so keen on returning to the office, they are offering a dynamic approach to remote/office working to suit you
- Collaborative and energetic surroundings working alongside passionate and ideas-driven people!
- A well-established agency with clear structure and close-knit team set-up, the feel of an independent agency back by a larger group
- A global reputation in the industry for producing cutting edge and conceptual creative work
- A solid benefits package offering a solid pension, training, sabbaticals, enhanced mat/pat pay, healthcare cover, great holidays and perks!
As an Account Director you will work closely with the senior management team and wider client services team to deliver a wide variety of projects; working with some of the biggest names in pharma, healthcare and wellness:
- Taking responsibility for your own key accounts, building these client relationships and effectively managing projects ensuring delivery of the highest standards
- Developing growth with existing clients and identifying opportunities for new business, including preparing and leading new business pitches
- Responsibility for leading and inspiring your own team of Account Managers
- Working alongside and supporting the senior management team with mentoring, training and development
This could be an exciting opportunity for a Senior Account Manager or Account Director, who is seeking to join a close-knit and specialist creative communications agency. To be successful you will have:
- Substantial experience in a similar role within a healthcare communications agency environment; with a focus on brand strategy and creative campaigns!
- Successful track record of managing client accounts, on a national and international basis
- Strong project management skills, managing strict deadlines and budgets
- Leadership experience, with the ability to motivate and inspire your own team
- Success in new business and organic existing business growth, including involvement in new business pitches
What should you do next?
Please apply for an initial, informal call to discuss the company and this Account Director opportunity in more detail to see if it is a good match for you. Your details won't be shared with the company without your consent. This Account Director role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to utilise your digital experience and knowledge to make an impact in the healthcare sector. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.