Account Director – Medical Communications – Manchester – Competitive salary and package
This role is a fantastic opportunity to get involved supporting a variety of new accounts to the UK team. Leading, shaping and working with internal departments to deliver the clients activities and events to the highest standard. Growing and developing relationships with clients. The accounts are all within Oncology and include the UK and EU regional teams.
- A Global business who have a growth plan for the UK market
- Award winning UK team
- Working closely with the US team on Global accounts
- Fantastic culture and environment
- Working with top Global Pharma companies
- Top senior industry professionals
- Incredibly forward thinking innovative business
- The role is a fantastic opportunity which will see the right person become a trusted partner the client, knowing all the agencies function and advising on what can be provided
- You will be an expert on client strategy, where to position the product and knowing the market environment to work most efficiently
- This role will include business development and networking, following the market trends, challenges and being able to turn these into opportunities for clients, building their trust and a lasting relationship
- Demonstrate excellent team management and leadership, ensuring the right talent is selected and being able to resolve and crisis
- Project Direction is a big part of this role, from brief, through to PO, support and work cross functionally with the internal team and the client, always ensuring that the project is on track in regards to time frames, budget and objectives
- This role will involve budget and commercial management, discussing budget and setting this with client
- Line management and development, ensuring that teams have the environment to learn and grow their career, reaching goals and milestones with input and mentoring
- Create a positive and enthusiastic environment and atmosphere, where people enjoy being in their workspace
- To apply for this role, you must have a minimum of 5 years healthcare agency experience and 1 year as an Account Director
- You must be experienced in leading a launch as well as growing accounts
- Confident in leading scientific pitches to clients
- Must be used to having financial responsibility for projects
- Be able to demonstrate a knowledge of healthcare codes
- Enjoy handling several accounts with a positive and flexible approach
- Must be experienced in Oncology
What should you do next?
This Account Director role is not to be missed. It is a change to be part of a business who are innovative and forward thinking. If it's not quite right for you though I'm working on lots of other Account Director opportunities within Medical Communications I'd be more than happy to discuss too.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.