Account Director - 6 Month Contract/Freelance Opportunity - Oxford - £Negotiable Salary
Award-winning, highly recognised, long standing healthcare communications agency are expanding due to a positive start to 2020, and have requirements for an Account Director who enjoys travelling to take a leadership position within the client services team.
Join a thriving, 250-person strong team as they continue to impress, offering highly scientific communications to the pharma and healthcare sector
Work across various therapy areas including rare diseases and diabetes, and across a huge variety of deliverables including congresses, in-person and virtual meetings, podcasts, news pieces, online training, communications strategy, publications and more
- Have specialist teams in each area including a digital team working on fast paced projects
- Have long standing client relationships, working some major pharma and healthcare companies
- Easily commutable by train or car, with onsite parking
- Excellent benefits package including
As an Account Director, you will be responsible for:
- Strategically leading on a large, well-established rare diseases account
- Planning for a number of events running later this year
- Working closely with internal teams and external stakeholders
- Ensuring projects are completed to brief, on time and within budget
To be considered for this Account Director role, you will be ambitious and driven, and be able to demonstrate:
- Experience working at Account Director level within a medical communications environment (essential)
- Experience in a leadership role
- Excellent organisational, project management and time management skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Life sciences degree
What should you do next?
This Account Director role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to progress your med comms career with a well-respected company within a highly supportive and engaging environment. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.