Account Director (Equivalent to GAD/CSD) - Global CRO – Remote - £Fantastic package and car allowance
Fantastic opportunity for a Group Account Director or Client Services Director who enjoys working across global publications and non-publications accounts. You will develop and manage the relationship with large pharma US and EU clients, developing innovative and strategic solutions to meet client needs and maximise revenues and profitability within these accounts across their global remit.
Global business delivering world class solutions.
- Innovator in the biopharmaceutical industry
- Flat management structure focusing on individual skills and nurturing talent
- Very impressive showcase of work that pushes boundaries and attracts lots of repeat and new business
- Employees actively encouraged to be super creative which elicits the best ideas for their clients
- Comprehensive benefits package including private healthcare, private dental insurance, long term disability insurance, life assurance, contributory pension to 10% plus various flexible benefits you can opt in to.
- Global Medical Communications team of 350 people across the UK, US, India and China.
This Account Director role is the equivalent of a Group Account Director or Client Services Director in other companies and is responsible for account planning and delivery across a range of therapy areas and deliverables.
- Provide full services in medical communications including commercial activities, interactive and digital media, publication planning and scientific content, medical expert activities, advisory boards, consultancy meetings and educational slide decs.
- Full line management responsibilities for a small team of up to 3 people including 1-2-1’s, recruitment, appraisals, training and development and resource allocation.
- Gain knowledge of product messages and marketing strategy for these assigned accounts to identify growth and new business opportunities by developing innovative and strategic solutions to meet client needs.
- Financial management including revenue forecasting, pricing, develop account plans and being responsible for an account target of c$3m.
This role will suit a strong character and excellent communicator who is personable, engaging and collaborative. Someone who is proactive, self-motivated, able to motivate a geographically diverse team and happy to work in a corporate environment.
- Must have managed on global and regional accounts
- Experience across publication and non-publication accounts
- Solutions focussed approach with strong communication and client facing skills
- Line management experience of 2 - 4 account handlers
- Strong business development skills – able to grow and evolve large accounts
- Strong product marketing experience, can lead strategy events (publications meetings and commercial events)
What should you do next?
This Account Director job is always popular due to the flexibility in working arrangements and the fantastic reputation of the client! If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it’s really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.