Account Director – Medical Communications – Manchester/working from home – £Competitive Salary
A diverse and nimble medical communications company that has science expertise at the heart of what they do, but believe that communicating this in a creative, effective way is also a skill, and this takes talent and a collaborative team. The company boasts a number of therapy areas and top pharma companies as clients, forging strong relationships by taking on big challenges and suggesting new revolutionary approaches. A well established company that have grown and gone from strength to strength in the last few years are looking for a like minded Senior Account Manager to become part of their supportive team!
- This role is a member of the management team and will input to the management meetings and decisions that impact on the business
- Lead strategic discussions with colleagues and clients
- Ownership of the delivery of high-quality materials
- Over see budgets and show strong financial acumen to give every day direction to related project delivery
- Be part of the resourcing and workflow discussions to make sure the projects are completed on time, on budget and to the highest standard
- Setting high standards for the team to follow, encouraging good working practices
- Must have 5 years’ medical communications experience
- Coming from a scientific background is desirable
- Must enjoy working as part of a close knit team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, growing environment where you can really make a mark.
What should you do next?
This Account Director role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work on new, growing accounts in a fantastic team. To discuss this Account Manager role further or to find out about other medical communication jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.