Account Director – Behaviour Change Consultancy – Flexible Working from Home / Southern England - c£55K DOE
This specialist Healthcare Communications Agency are purely focused on patient engagement, adherence and education through behaviour change. Due to growth, they are seeking an Account Director to join their close-knit Client Services Team.
This boutique Behaviour Change Consultancy provides expert advice and consultation services to pharmaceutical clients to deliver patient-centric support programmes and campaigns. They are purely focused on improving the lives of patients and carers through meaningful behaviour change. They are seeking an Account Director to take the lead on account, projects and to work hand in hand with their clients:
- A close-knit, boutique agency with a friendly, dedicated and supportive attitude to work
- Offering flexibility between home working and their offices on the South coast once (minimum of 1 day per week)
- A team of experts passionate about behaviour change and patient-centred outcomes
- A positive environment that genuinely believes in changing the lives of patients and their caregivers for the best
As an Account Director, you will take the lead on accounts to deliver meaningful behaviour change programmes focused on adherence and education. You will be the main point of contact for clients and working closely with the Behavioural Scientists to ensure projects run smoothly and effectively.
- Taking ownership of programmes/projects from start to finish including revenue management and project resource allocation
- Taking the lead to manage regular client and team meetings to ensure that projects are running smoothly and in line with specific briefs
- Ensuring resources are allocated correctly in line with budgets and timelines
- Identifying potential issues and rectifying to ensure client relationships are strong
- Mentoring and overseeing the wider team to provide leadership and guidance
- Actively seeking potential areas for business development and growth
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Account Director with a background in medical communications, public relations or marketing from a healthcare agency/consultancy setting seeking a meaningful opportunity with a real focus on the patient and behaviour change. To be successful you should be:
- A Senior Account Manager / Account Director from a healthcare agency/consultancy
- Experience leading on client accounts and delivering varied projects
- Accustomed to managing revenue and time-based project finances
- Life Sciences Degree would be beneficial
- Passion and interest in behaviour change/patient engagement or medicine adherence
- Able to travel to the offices on the South coast at least 1 day per week (once safe)
- An excellent communicator with demonstrable experience building relationships with stakeholders
What should you do next?
This Account Director role is one not to be missed; it is a rare opportunity for someone from a healthcare communications agency to work exclusively in behaviour change and patient adherence. To discuss this Account Director role further or to find out about other Healthcare Communications jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.