Account Executive or Senior Account Executive - Passionate and Highly Scientific Medical Communications Agency - London, Oxfordshire, or Buckinghamshire - £Competitive DoE
This industry leading, international medical communications agency is in need of an Account Executive or Senior Account Executive, with at least 6 months medical communications agency experience to join their passionate and collaborative agency.
This company is offers outstanding benefits and training opportunities. They are consistently growing with a strong pipeline of work, so are always on the lookout for enthusiastic, creative and ambitious individuals to join their team.
This large international medical communications agency prides themselves on being founded on the philosophy of collaboration and connectivity. They are a vibrant agency with a real office buzz who are on the lookout for Account Executives or Senior Account Executives to join their growing team.
- Work with 90% of the world's top 40 pharmaceutical companies.
- Work across a broad and varied range of therapeutic areas, with a particular focus on oncology, rare diseases and specialist medicines.
- This agency offers pharmaceutical client's world-class expertise in: medical affairs consultancy and content, publication planning and execution, multichannel medical education and internal training.
- They offer a fun, busy and stimulating environment, working in a passionate and collaborative team.
- This agency offers industry leading benefits, including 29 days holidays, flexible start and finish around core hours and excellent leaning and development opportunities.
This Account Executive/ Senior Account Executive opportunity will involve the following key responsibilities:
- Act as a point of contact for specified pharmaceutical clients, effectively handling enquiries.
- Take responsibility for and manage the day-to-day delivery of specific projects.
- Contribute project updates at client meetings.
- Develop and adhere to project timelines.
- Manage financial aspects of specific projects (with the support of the AD).
To apply for this (Senior) Account Executive role our client is looking for candidates with at least 6 months experience working in a medical communications agency, and the following skills and experiences:
- A degree in the life sciences
- Experience working across a range of medical communications projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisation skills
- An understanding of the ABPI
What should you do next?
This (Senior) Account Executive role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to grow with one of the UKs leading med comms agencies, working to deliver a whole variety of innovative projects for pharmaceutical clients. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.