Account Manager - Healthcare Advertising - Oxfordshire - Generous Salary + Rewarding Work
This award-winning healthcare advertising agency are seeking an Account Manager to support an exciting portfolio of rewarding, global pharmaceutical work.
With an award-winning reputation this global healthcare advertising agency would offer an Account Manager the chance to work on exciting and rewarding pharmaceutical accounts, working within a close-knit and friendly team with ongoing career development and potential:
- Fantastic location based in leafy Oxfordshire offering something different to the rush and stress of London life
- People-centric environment providing ongoing support and long-term career investment
- Hardworking team environment that rewards success and shouts about your achievements!
- Regular socials, team building activities and genuine thank you's for a good job done early finishes on Fridays!
This Account Manager opportunity is a varied, exciting and challenging role which will utilise your client liaison experience and keen interest in the healthcare sector to play a pivotal role in supporting a leading global pharmaceutical account:
- Utilising excellent communications skills to develop and nurture strong client relationships
- Working with exciting client briefs to produce engaging and hard-hitting campaigns for a range of audiences
- Actively participating in the smooth running of accounts, identifying potential risks and following the flow of work
- Bringing a positive and motivational attitude to the team to mentor junior team members and support the senior leadership team
To be successful for the Account Manager opportunity you should have an interest in the healthcare sector and previous account handling experience gained in an agency setting. You should be curious and hungry to learn more and build on your solid Account Executive experience that you will have already gained in a fast-paced agency setting.To be successful you should have:
- Passion and enthusiasm for healthcare communications and advertising
- Experience working in an agency setting preferably within healthcare
- Determined, eager and curious attitude
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills working for blue chip clients
- Ability to work under pressure and juggle conflicting demands
- Degree-educated or similar level of academic achievement
What should you do next?
This Account Manager opportunity is a great opportunity for someone looking for a meaningful change of environment. To discuss further, please submit your current CV, or give me a call to discuss any other Healthcare Advertising jobs I'm currently working on.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.