Account Manager - Healthcare Advertising Agency - 50/50 Hertfordshire/Remote Working - £Competitive Salary DOE
An exciting opportunity to join a successful, close-knit Healthcare Advertising Agency offering excellent support, training and development plus the perfect balance between the office and remote working!
A well-established creative advertising agency is growing and looking for an ambitious Account Manager to join their growing and supportive Client Services Team.
- Known for their fantastic client service and enviable relationships with a number of big accounts in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry
- Award-winning team that has been recognised for their creativity in the healthcare advertising industry
- Fantastic people who dedicate their time and energy to help the company continue to grow and supporting one another to succeed
- Exciting opportunities for ambitious people to grow within the company where attitude and efforts are properly acknowledged and rewarded
As a bright, motivated Account Manager you will be working closely with the wider Client Services Team in being the daily contact with clients to co-ordinate the trafficking of jobs through the agency.
- As an Account Manager, you will have regular contact with clients and take the lead on projects to agree realistic timeframes and resolve any problems.
- You will prepare realistic schedules for approval from Account Directors
- You will work closely with creatives to write briefs and develop budgets to ensure of successful project execution.
- You will take a lead role in maintaining and building new client relationships
As an Account Manager, you will have a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team that are really making a difference in the healthcare industry. You will bring a solid foundation of experience working in a healthcare communications agency and have a real passion about working in healthcare advertising:
- You will be a real team player with a positive, enthusiastic and dedicated attitude
- You will have a solid understanding and a real passion for pharmaceutical and health related communications
- You will have proven experience of working in a fast-moving and dynamic environment
- You will have an eye for detail and enjoy the challenge of working in a healthcare agency
- You will be a self-starter who is keen to become established in a growing creative agency
What should you do next?
This Account Manager job is a great role and won't be around for long! So don't delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it's really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.