Account Manager - Healthcare Communications Specialists - London with Remote Working - £competitive Salary + Bonus & Benefits
A specialist healthcare communications consultancy is seeking an entrepreneurial, strategic and knowledgeable client services specialist to join their growing team as an Account Manager within their growing pharmaceutical team.
As an Account Manager you will be joining a healthcare communications consultancy that is passionate about all things' healthcare! They partner with experts across pharma, health technology and specialist providers to help them find their place within the UK healthcare system through strategic positioning, communications strategies, and market development planning.
- Gorgeous modern offices in Central London offering a great space for regular meetings and offering a flexible approach to work
- A team of experts passionate about healthcare and new developments in the health sector
- The chance to work with some of the most exciting and ground-breaking clients in health
- Currently undergoing an exciting period of growth, this is a unique opportunity to be involved from the beginning
- Bonus scheme, great holiday allowance and a competitive salary
- Ongoing training and development centred around you and your skills
As an Account Manager you will be working closely with the Senior Client Services Team to deliver a variety of marketing communications projects on behalf of a portfolio of pharmaceutical and life sciences clients…you will also develop new clients and grow your client-base:
- Overseeing a variety of PR, marketing communications and strategic projects from start to finish to achieve objectives in budget and within a set timeframe
- Working alongside Account Directors and Account Executives to meet project demands
- Working collaboratively and commercially to provide the best possible service to clients, identifying areas for new business and potential growth
First and foremost, to be successful for this Account Manager role you should be passionate about healthcare and life sciences! You should have a solid foundation of PR and Marketing Communications experience working in a client-focused role with an entrepreneurial, commercial and consultative approach:
- You should be an experienced account handler in healthcare and life sciences communications with experience across all areas of marcomms (content production and implementation of tactics across earned, owned and paid
- Experience working within a communications agency/consultancy across different channels and methods is essential
- You should be detail-orientated but with the ability to take on a strategic/big picture approach
- A flexible approach to the office is essential with regular travel to London for client and team meetings (0-3 days per week)
- An enthusiastic and positive attitude is essential!
What should you do next?
This Account Manager role is one not to be missed and as such a unique opportunity won't be around for long! To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.