Account Manager – Large Agency – Cheshire – Competitive
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Account Executive looking to take the next step in their career or an Account Manager looking to join a friendly and collaborative agency, with an outstanding reputation in the industry. This Cheshire based Account Manager role will involve taking the lead in delivering a wide range of exciting and innovative projects for pharmaceutical clients.
This agency is renowned for their working environments, brilliant offices and employee satisfaction. They work across a broad range of therapy areas
What sets this agency apart from its competitors?
- This company has open plan, modern offices with great transport links.
- This agency prides itself on its friendly and collaborative environment, while providing fascinating professional challenges and amazing opportunities.
- They work with a large portion of the top pharmaceutical companies, across a broad client base
- This agency offers highly competitive benefits.
This role will involve taking the lead to deliver a range of exciting and innovative projects on time and in budget. In this role you will take full responsibility for and manage the day-to-day delivery of all projects allied with assigned clients.
- Regular client contact either through phone and written communication and eventually face to face as we return to normality!
- Ensure effective communication of project briefs to the internal team
- Ensure clients are continually updated on project progress
- Manage all financial aspects of project delivery
- Collaborate with the Account Director in developing the clients
- Understand the various client brand and disease areas
To apply for this Account Manager position, our client was hoping for candidates with the following skills and experiences:
- Experience working in a medical communications agency, either at ideally at Account Manager level or Senior Account Executive ready to take a step up.
- Interest and basic understanding of science and medicine
- Sound project management and analytical skills
- Financial acumen
- Ability to multitask and prioritise; excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
What should you do next?
This Account Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work across a range of innovative projects as part of a close-knit, collaborative Med Comms team. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.