Associate Compliance Manager – Global Market Research consultancy – South Manchester– £27k - £40k
An industry leading, globally recognised organisation who work with the top 20 pharma companies in the world. They collect and interrogate real world data in order to support the pharmaceutical industry within specific therapy areas. They have a large emphasis on training and development and want employees to progress within the organisation.
As the Associate Compliance Manager, you will report into the Compliance Manager and will work closely with the Operations Director and provide support the project teams with all parts of the business.
As the Associate Compliance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that all legislation, guideline and regulations are kept up to date and remain compliant
- Working closely with the Compliance Manager to review and update internal processes and SOP’s
- Provide internal training on compliance guidelines, GDPR and SOPs
- You will be responsible for representing the company at compliance conferences
As the Associate Compliance Manager, you must have:
- Educated to degree level, ideally with experience in Compliance
- Knowledge of the Pharma industry
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
What should you do next?
This Associate Compliance Manager role is one not to be missed. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.