Associate Compliance Manager – Pharma Consultancy – Cheshire - £25k - £40k + Bens
Our well known and well-established client are currently recruiting for an Associate Compliance Manager to join their fantastic team in Cheshire. You will get the opportunity join a company which is having their best year to date! They have a massive presence in the Pharmaceutical Consultancy/Real World Evidence space.
- Offices around the globe, giving them unlimited reach
- Specialise in a range of services
- Excellent training and development
- Work with a wide range of clients making the business very stable
- Real opportunity to gain exposure in different specialities
- Very well integrated and established consultancy
- Extensive benefits packages
This associate compliance role is the opportunity to join a strong, well established team within a growing business. They are having their busiest ever year this year and are adding to the team organically.
- Keeping updated with applicable legislation, regulations and guidelines for the department
- Working closely with the Compliance Manager
- Investigate instances of non-compliance and set out the appropriate remedial actions
- Provide company wide training on SOP’s, GDPR etc.
- Alongside the Compliance Manager, represent the department at all internal group meetings
To be suitable for this Associate Compliance Manager Job, our client would ideally be looking for:
- Degree education with some experience in compliance
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office
What should you do next?
In order to avoid missing out on this Associate Compliance Manager position within Pharmaceutical Consulting, please apply today! If you are unsure, please feel free to get in touch to ask any questions.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.