Associate Director, Market Access – Pharmaceutical Consultancy – Cheshire – £Competitive + Benefits + Bonus
*Interviewing and On-Boarding remotely*
This is an exciting role and the opportunity to grow an already established company in expanding their Head Office.
They are a leader in the healthcare sector and have multiple businesses within the group giving their clients a complete service under one roof. Their world-wide reach make for some exciting and varied projects.
- Multiple offices throughout the world
- The business offers a range of services
- Newly refurbished Head office in the UK
- Growing year upon year
- Offer excellent benefits upon joining
- Excellent retention of staff
This role is perfect for someone that is looking to take the next step in their career from a Consultant or Senior Consultant role or someone already in a managerial position looking for a new, collaborative environment to thrive in. You will find yourself sitting amongst a well-established, yet growing team within a larger organisation.
- Lead and manage members of a project team
- Being the senior point of contact for clients
- Create opportunities for new business and manage current business
- Respond to client queries and manage expectations
- Provide final strategic review of deliverables to ensure client satisfaction
- Provide appropriate line management to assigned team members
- Liaise directly on day-to-day project management needs, alongside the Project Lead
- Lead meetings and facilitate workshops
To apply for the Associate Director, Market Access role, our client is hoping you may have the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree, MSc or PhD in relevant subject (Life sciences, health economics or public health)
- Strong experience in executing complete market access or Health Economics strategies and tactics
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to efficiently produce client-ready documents of extremely high quality
- Understand business targets and have the ability to lead a team to reach them
- Strong experience in research techniques (including literature reviews)
- Must have over 5 years’ experience within an agency or client side environment
What should you do next?
This Market Access based Associate Director role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to join a growing office, which will open doors to a fantastic career. To discuss further, please submit your current CV. If you are unsure about anything, please do get in touch for more information or to chat through any other Market Access jobs I'm currently working on.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.