Associate Director, Statistics - Research Organisation - North West, UK - £Competitive + Bonus & Benefits
*Interviewing and onboarding remotely*
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a unique consultancy. The main aim of the company is to fund research and so it really creates a relaxed and collaborative environment.
The company are a huge organisation with some of the best people in each respective field working with them. The opportunity to expand your experience and become a part of a worldwide community is very much the case here.
- World-wide company with offices around the globe
- Large organisation with some of the best in the world working with them
- Excellent companywide benefits
- Strong track record of retaining staff
- Collaborative, friendly culture
This is an opportunity to join a company with the ability and structure to support development and offer progression. They have internal training/education to push you further and continue your career moving forward. You will be:
- Independently managing and delivering high-quality scientific projects
- Working with Health Economic based projects you will conduct studies to support the research
- Developing statistical programs and performing analysis in SAS, R and WinBUGS
- Proactively building client relationships
- Developing reports, posters, presentations and other deliverables
- Contributing to the development of research staff
- Developing proposals
My client is ideally looking for the following:
- A PhD in Statistics, Mathematics, Health Economics, Biostatistics, or a related field with at least 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry or related area OR Master's degree in one of the aforementioned fields and a minimum of 10 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, contract research, or related area
- Proven consultancy or industry-based experience
- Formal training or extensive experience in Bayesian analyses (using R or WinBUGS) methodologies and up to date knowledge of the latest methodological advances in this discipline
- Extensive programming experience with R, and WinBUGS, SAS and/or STATA
What should you do next?
This Associate Director position is one not to be missed, it really does offer a unique experience to drive your career forward. If you are unsure about applying and would like to discuss the role first, please feel free to get in touch. Otherwise, please just submit your CV, or if you're interested in discussing any of our other Market Access jobs I'd be more than happy to go through these too.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there. Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.