Associate Director of Market Access – Pharmaceutical Consultancy – West London – DOE, as a guide £75k - £85k
This is a smaller arm of a large organisation. It is growing organically and the team is now ready for someone to come into the team between the consulting team and the senior management.
A large company with a global reach, they have not slowed down throughout the pandemic and have been recruiting throughout in the other areas of the business. They are now ready to continue with the growth of the Market Access team.
- Offices throughout the world with their HQ in West London
- Fantastic culture with a mixture of backgrounds
- Social and team oriented
- Work with a range of Pharma, Biotech and Med Device clients
- Lovely offices with a range of on-site facilities
This role is perfect for someone at Senior Consultant level looking for their first step into management. It is working between the project teams and the Senior Management to achieve the end-points and steer the business forward.
- Lead input into Global Market Access projects and engagements
- Project coordinate / manage
- Conduct primary and secondary research to a high level of quality
- Lead projects teams and ensure delivery of projects and deliverables for clients
- Playing an active role in business development including: Proposals, project costing, managing budgets and client compliance
- Maintain and establish relationships with key client contacts
- Write papers and attend international conferences on behalf of the business
- Provide support to Senior Management regarding management of junior staff
Ideally in order to be suitable for this Associate Director in Market Access role, our client is hoping for:
- A track record in developing Market Access projects and strategies
- The ability to hit the ground running with minimal support
- An entrepreneurial minset and a passion to grow the business
- Someone with strong writing and verbal communication skills
- A proven ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines for projects
What should you do next?
In order to apply to this Senior Market Access role, please apply directly following the instructions on the website.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.