Associate Director of Scientific Strategy – Global Medical Communications Agency - UK based, remote – £Competitive
Flex those strategic thinking muscles whilst remaining close to the science and keeping your hand in with medical writing and reviewing!
Independent, people focused agency who craft compelling scientific communications for their clients.
- Projects include strategic publication planning, scientific platform development, multi-channel medical communications strategy, educational programme curriculum and content, live and virtual scientific events and congresses, advisory boards, and eLearning resources and training.
- Add value across all stages of the therapeutic agent lifecycle, from preclinical to mature products
- Work across an interesting range of therapeutic areas with specialist experience in rare and ultra-rare diseases.
- A reputation for exceptional scientific standards and accuracy
- Each team is hand-picked for their expertise and the value they bring to each client project.
As their Associate Director of Scientific Strategy, you will provide scientific and communication support across their scientific affairs and communication portfolio
- Understand client strategies and objectives, then develop plans, strategically focused documents and other deliverables to support product positioning and brand vision.
- Analyse and assimilate market, therapy area and product information to provide consultancy advice on product differentiation, positioning, and marketing strategy.
- Provide leadership to the scientific and medical team, assisting with quality control, compliance and resourcing.
- Contribute to project delivery by writing content (when time allows) and reviewing the scientific team’s work as needed, ensuring the highest standards of quality and service.
- Provide scientific and technical knowledge and input to enhance proposals and pitches.
A highly scientific, strategic thinker who loves coming up with creative solutions to client challenges
- Likely to have many years’ medical writing experience and still enjoys writing and reviewing content
- Wants to have a valued input into scientific discussions and strategic planning
- Works collaboratively with colleagues across the scientific and client services teams, and wider business
- Bring a breadth of experience across different types of projects, therapeutic areas and types of clients
- A strong team player with a positive outlook who leads by example and brings out the best in others
What should you do next?
This Associate Director of Scientific Services is a step up from a pure writing role allowing you to flex those strategic thinking muscles whilst remaining close to the science! To discuss further, please submit your current CV, or give me a call to find out what other opportunities within Medical Communications I'm currently working on.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.