Associate (Research Consultant), £35,000 - £55,000, Central London
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced healthcare/pharmaceutical market researcher to join an innovative research based consultancy, delivering strategic market research projects to major pharmaceutical companies.
A strategic research consultancy operating in the pharmaceutical sector, this company:
- Work with clients on business critical issues, focusing on marketing strategy
- Focus on segmentation, Branding, Innovation, Behaviour Change and Pricing
- Apply new, innovative techniques to provide their clients with clarity and actionable insight
- Tend to work with more senior clients than your more 'typical' ad hoc research agency, focusing on complex projects
The successful applicant will be involved in:
- Providing end to end project delivery to international pharmaceutical companies
- Breaking down clients problems using solution development techniques, identify key insights and develop effective solutions
- Leading client meetings, presenting to external parties and challenge clients to think outside the box
- Budgeting, managing fieldwork suppliers and ensuring quality of deliverables
- Managing key client accounts with regular dialogue, promoting organic business growth
- Collaborating with internal team members
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a great deal of solid market research experience (ideally having worked for a pharma market research agency 3 years)
- Have ad hoc market research experience, preferably having worked across both qualitative and quantitative methodologies
- Understand the complexities of pharmaceutical market research and have experience in this area
- Be able to utilise a variety of research methodologies/techniques
- Have strong analytical skills (e.g. SPSS and multivariate techniques)
- Know how to plan and run workshops
- Have moderating skills
What should you do next?
This Associate (Research Consultant) job is a great role and won't be around for long! So don't delay - get in touch today to discuss this or any of our other Market Research jobs further. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it's really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.