Band 5 General Nurse – Pharma company – Liverpool – 12month FTC - £competitive
We are working with a global pharmaceutical company who have a fantastic current product portfolio and a strong pipeline. This company endeavour to provide innovative medicinal treatments and best quality service to patients, healthcare professionals and the community in the UK.
They are looking to add to the team a Band 5 Registered General Nurse to support a specialist hospital trust who provide comprehensive neurology, neurosurgery, spinal, and pain management services.
- Great salary package along
- Exciting pipeline
- Monday to Friday, no weekends
- Entitled to company benefits, including laptop and mobile phone
This role is a 12-month contract position for a Band 5 General Nurse to participate in managing patients in the headache pathway for chronic migraine patients specifically to identify those eligible to receive recently approved therapy.
- Completing reviews of all patients under the care of the migraine services centre
- Organising for patients to receive a consultation with a neurologist, including the completion of relevant administrational tasks
- Completing all relevant paperwork after consultation reviews
- Contacting patients to arrange a follow up consultant review
- Collate a comprehensive aggregated / anonymised data set which would potentially be utilised to support a poster submission at a relevant educational meeting
- Must be a Band 5 Registered General Nurse, NMC registered
- Immediate start, based in Liverpool
What should you do next?
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.