Behavioural Scientist – Behaviour Change Consultancy – Home Based, South East/ Sussex - £30k - £45k
A specialist behavioural change consultancy are now looking to expand their team and bring on board an additional behavioural scientist. This company offer clients bespoke solutions and effective interventions using their unique framework. They focus on both optimising health outcomes and enhancing patient adherence.
This specialist consultancy is renowned for its work within behavioural science. They provide advice and expert consultation to a wide range of healthcare and pharmaceutical clients to deliver patient-centric programmes and campaigns aimed at improving patient engagement, clinical trials retention and inspiring behaviour change through education.
- They are a Close-knit, boutique agency with a friendly, dedicated and supportive attitude to work
- They offer flexibility in office / home working once they return to the office to maximise work/life balance whilst maintaining collaborative working
- They are a team of experts passionate about behaviour change and patient-centred outcomes
As a Behavioural Scientist you will be responsible for briefing the wider project team on research strategy whilst ensuring both research deliverables and project objectives are clearly understood and delivered on time. You will be responsible for:
- Conducting Literature reviews
- Report writing and data analysis
- Moderating behavioural interviews with patients and KOL’s
- Material design
- Support the development of posters, abstracts & manuscripts
- Present research findings & recommendations to the client
This would be a fantastic opportunity for someone who has a background in behavioural science combined with commercial research experience. You will have:
- 1 - 2 years’ (minimum) experience within commercial research from either a consultancy or agency background
- A background in behavioural science (experience writing behavioural reports, conducting behavioural interviews etc)
- Experience / knowledge within medical adherence
- Be competent in both qualitative and quantitative research techniques
- Be inquisitive, analytical and have a passion for human behaviour and the healthcare industry.
What should you do next?
This Behavioural Scientist role is one not to be missed; To discuss this Behavioural Scientist role further or to find out about other Behavioural Science / Market Research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.