Brand Manager - Medium Global Pharma Company, London, Competitive Financial Package
Our client is a Global Bio Pharma Company that has an exciting portfolio of niche specialist medicines to treat some of the most challenging diseases. They have a robust pipeline as well as exciting projects and are now seeking a highly skilled Brand Manager to help deliver these products.
This is a great opportunity to work on a leading brand with a big blue-chip pharma company.
- You will be working within marketing team on a wide variety of complex projects.
- You will be developing and implementing product specific marketing activities to work towards the business goals and objectives.
- You will be leading and managing internal and external stakeholders as well as being an effective project manager to enable you to lead and influence cross-functional and project teams such as Medical and Market Access.
- There is also the opportunity to potentially progress into a leadership role for the correct candidate.
As a candidate you must be experienced in tactical execution
- You must have at least 1.5 years' experience with Marketing/Associate Brand Manager/Brand Manager
- Your character and drive will go a long way, so you must be enthusiastic, passionate and want to learn
- You should be a forward thinker and be able to look at the bigger picture to plan and forecast ahead
- You will have excellent team working, communication, engagement, and presentation skills
- You should have some degree of project management skills
- Ideally worked on pre-launch products/launches
What should you do next?
This Brand Manager position is a great opportunity to work a leading brand, to learn and progress as an individual so do not delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.