Business Development Director - Market Access Consultancy - Remote Role - UK Wide - £Competitive Salary Package
*This company is looking to interview asap, with interviews and the onboarding process conducted remotely*
A growing market access consultancy based in Cheshire who specialise in streamlining launch, training and pricing strategies for their pharma clients worldwide. Our client has been steadily expanding their team in recent years and this new position highlights their ambition to grow their client base.
- As a Business Development Director, you will take full responsibility for winning new clients & projects through a strategic approach you will design and implement.
- You will be required to drive sales against personal & company wide sales/KPI targets to deliver successful and significant growth.
- You will be expected to build on existing relationships to showcase the full breadth of our client's offering.
As a Business Development Director, our client is looking for:
- Proven success in securing new HTA submission projects, specifically relating to pricing.
- Designed a market access consultancy's strategic approaches to developing new business & maintaining existing.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and utilise all areas of a market access consultancy business to ensure sales success.
- Focused, driven and able to work independently within a target focused environment.
What should you do next?
This Business Development Director job is a great role and won't be around for long! So don't delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it's really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.