Business Development Manager - Innovative Medical Communications Agency - Central London - £Competitive DoE
This passionate lively agency is in need of a Business Development Manager to join their well-established business development team to assist in maintaining and growing commercial business opportunities. To apply for this position our client is looking for candidates with 3 years' experience working in client facing sales role within the healthcare industry.
This passionate, fast-paced agency work across a range of medical education projects, including web and email, TV, podcast, medical education, bespoke activities and national and regional conferences
- They have a close-knit team who work hard but get on really well.
- Work with many top pharmaceutical companies.
- Work across a range of therapy areas including diabetes, respiratory, cardiology and wound care.
- Competitive benefits, including 30 days holidays ( 8 bank holidays)
- Gorgeous central London offices, a short walk from London Bridge.
The role of Business Development Manager is to develop and grow commercial opportunities for the UK business. The BDM is responsible for sales and sponsorship across all of our portfolio including web and email, TV, podcast, medical education bespoke activities and national and regional conferences.
- To manage and have full responsibility for sales-based activity for the core brands. This includes display, online, events, bespoke and Medical
- To develop sales opportunities for the portfolio through collaboration with clients, sponsors, KOLs and other clinicians. This includes the development of new business opportunities driving and developing accounts and new
- To 'own' and update weekly sales reporting for the UK business and provide regular reports for senior management, accurately recording the financial and revenue activity of the business.
- To develop and prepare comprehensive sales proposals through collaboration with the projects team and management accounts, to ensure profitability is
- To represent the company in a professional manner at conferences, exhibitions and other events where necessary.
To apply for this role our client was hoping for applicants with the following skills and experiences:
- Must have 3 years' experience working in a client facing sales role
- Experience working with pharmaceutical clients
- Evidence of selling and presenting to senior marketing executives of large multi-national companies
- Evidence of working with different internal departments to ensure client needs and expectations are met
- Knowledge of medical markets.
What should you do next?
This Business Development Manager role is one not to be missed! To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.