Business Development Manager – Clinical Software Provider – Remote
An exciting opportunity to work with a leading cloud-based clinical data platform working with some of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, medical device companies, biopharmas, and renowned academic institutes.
- Flexible, remote working
- Competitive salary including a great commission package and an added holiday bonus
- Fun, working environment with state of the art facilities
As Business Development Manager, you’ll be selling products to life science companies worldwide. Landing new business accounts in the CRO, Medical Device, and Pharma segments, you’ll ensure that world-best eClinical technology supports as many medical innovations as possible.
- Own quota and build a strong pipeline of leads
- Identify, evaluate, and prioritise targeted new business opportunities
- Delivering value-based proposals and product demos which engage and close new business
- Manage, evangelise, and upsell your commercial accounts
- eClinical sales experience (e.g. EDC, CTMS, RBM, eTMF, eConsent or ePRO)
- A consultative approach to selling software solutions or services, managing full sales cycles
- A proactive approach to targets and confident communication skills to develop and close deals
- The drive, self-awareness, and flexibility to work in and contribute to a high-energy startup
What should you do next?
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.