Business Unit Director - Creative Healthcare Advertising Agency - Central London - £Competitive Salary + Bonus & Extensive Benefits
An exciting senior client services opportunity working within a highly successful, award-winning creative healthcare advertising agency. This is a crucial role to the success of the agency combining strategic planning, business development and client services into a fantastic role.
**Ready to interview and onboard fully remotely!**
An exciting creative healthcare advertising agency, my client is known for their creative and innovative approach to healthcare comms. As a Business Unit Director you will play a key role within the senior leadership team to contribute to their ongoing growth and success. What's on offer?
- Gorgeous, modern offices based Centrally in London with fantastic amenities on your doorstep - for those not so keen on returning to the office, they are offering a dynamic approach to remote/office working to suit you
- Collaborative and energetic surroundings working alongside passionate and ideas-driven people!
- A well-established agency with clear structure and close-knit team set-up, the feel of an independent agency back by a larger group
- A global reputation in the industry for producing cutting edge and conceptual creative work
- A solid benefits package offering a solid pension, training, sabbaticals, enhanced mat/pat pay, healthcare cover, great holidays and perks!
The Business Unit Director will play a key role working alongside 2x other BUDs as the senior management of the account handling team. Responsible for a business unit worth £1.5M you will be responsible for strategy, revenue delivery and new business growth:
- Working within the senior management team to oversee business strategic, direction and growth in the agency
- Responsible for internal leadership responsibilities including line management, training and development
- Responsible for overseeing the business unit including revenue delivery, organic growth and new business strategies
- Alongside strategy and business oversight you will also oversee the day to day deliver and running of accounts alongside the wider team
To be successful for this Business Unit Director opportunity it is essential that you have a wealth of experience within healthcare comms with an emphasis on brand and communication strategy. You will have a genuine passion for healthcare and be accustomed to leading creative campaigns working with hardworking and enthusiastic teams.
- You will have leadership expertise and experience, a drive to achieve only the best results for your clients and a solid level of healthcare experience.
- You will have an ideas-driven approach to your work and excel in an environment that generates and shares ideas, asks questions and pushes boundaries.
- Confident, empowering and motivational leadership qualities
- A predilection for digital/experiential/conceptual work at the cutting edge
- A willingness to ask questions, challenges the ordinary and say no
- Solid experience either as a BUD, or as an SAD looking for a refreshing approach to healthcare advertising
What should you do next?
If you're interested in discussing this Business Unit Director role then please get in touch as soon as possible! It won't be around for long so send your CV over and let's talk! Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.