Clinical Affairs Manager - Pharma Company - Belgium, Luxembourg, or Germany - Competitive salary
**This company will interview, offer and onboard remotely**
A multinational medical device company that have been steadily expanding are seeking a Clinical Affairs Manager to work with their wound care/dermatology portfolio. They have a track record of developing their employees through the business with clear succession plans for each role.
- Excellent working conditions
- An innovative and inspiring work environment
- Independent project work & responsibilities within a professional team
- Career prospect
- Learning and development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration according to experience
My client is looking for a Clinical Affairs Manager for an immediate start. This is a new and full-time job for which they will initially offer a short-term contract with the possibility to become permanent. You will be either located in their office in Belgium, Luxembourg, or in Germany.
- Management and coordination of conduct of PMCF/clinical trials with a focus on medical devices including the planning, start-up, progress, and closure; and to maintain quality and integrity of study data in accordance with protocol, company SOPs, applicable laws MDR/MDD), standards (ICH-GCP, ISO 14155) and guidelines.
- Review, preparation, coordination, and follow-up of CT submissions to ethics committees and competent authorities.
- Manage the day-to-day clinical operations, including management of vendors (e.g. CRO) and coordination of activities.
- You hold a university degree in medicine/pharmacy/veterinary medicine/biology or other healthcare related university degree.
- You cumulate several years of experience in the field of clinical affairs for medical devices.
What should you do next?
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.