Clinical Affairs Specialist – Medical Devices – UK, Belgium & Luxembourg
A multinational medical device company that have been steadily expanding are seeking a Clinical Affairs Specialist to work with their wound care portfolio. They have a track record of developing their employees through the business with clear succession plans for each role.
- Excellent working conditions
- An innovative and inspiring work environment
- Independent project work & responsibilities within a professional team
- Career prospect
- Learning and development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration according to experience
My client is looking for a Clinical Affairs Specialist for an immediate start to help support their fast-growing business in the field of wound management This is full-time and permanent position. You will be located in the UK (Home-Office based), Belgium (Kontich) or Luxembourg.
- Management and coordination of conduct of PMCF/clinical trials with a focus on medical devices including the planning, start-up, progress, and closure.
- Review, preparation, coordination, and follow-up of CT submissions to ethics committees and competent authorities
- Manage the day-to-day clinical operations, including management of vendors (e.g. CRO) and coordination of activities.
- Support/lead of feasibility assessments and selection of countries and sites for clinical studies.
- You will hold a university degree in medicine/pharmacy/veterinary medicine/biology or other healthcare related university degree
- You will have accumulated several years of experience in the field of clinical affairs for medical devices
- You have already been responsible for/or have supported the conduct of clinical investigations/PMCF
What should you do next?
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.