Clinical Project Manager - UK CRO - Manchester
Exciting CPM role in cutting-edge research, working with some of the most distinguished pharmaceutical companies in the UK and internationally. A stimulating and rewarding career pathway for a driven individual looking to become involved in the development of tomorrow's medicines, in the UK's leading MHRA Phase I Accredited Unit with an international reputation.
- 29 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, rising to 33 days afrer 5 years' service.
- Generous annual bonus
- Healthcare plan
- Career progression opportunities and continuous professional development
- Attractive company pension scheme
- Free onsite parking
To be responsible for undertaking work as a Clinical Project Manager within a CRO and to coordinate and manage the set up, conduct and close-out of clinical trials.
- Ethics/Regulatory responsibilities
- To contribute to maintaining standards in accordance with EU and UK Clinical Trials legislation and ICH GCP
- Health and Safety Responsibilities.
- Life science degree or other appropriate qualification or relevant career/skills/experience, with good precision and organisational skills
- UK experience working in a pharma company or CRO
- Phase I experience desirable
What should you do next?
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.