Clinical Project Manager – CRO – Home based – salary is competitive
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a reputable and leading Contract Research Organisation who have more than 22 years in the industry, offering a perfect balance between stability and innovation to both clients and employees.
- Excellent benefits package and competitive salary
- Great progression opportunities with support along the way
- Flexible with work/home balance
Your responsibilities will include:
- Management of complex, global, multi-center clinical research projects in a variety of therapeutic areas
- Delivery of clinical research projects on time, within budget and in accordance with high quality standards
- College/University degree in Life Sciences or an equivalent combination of education, training & experience
- Experience working in clinical research
- 2 years of global project management experience within Phase II and Phase III projects
- Experience in Oncology
What should you do next?
This Clinical Project Manager role won't be around for long! So get in touch today to discuss further, or to chat through any other Clinical jobs I'm currently working on.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.