Clinical Research Associate – CRO – Field or office based – salary is competitive
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a reputable and leading Contract Research Organization who have more than 22 years in the industry, offering a perfect balance between stability and innovation to both clients and employees.
- Excellent benefits package and competitive salary
- Great progression opportunities with support along the way
- Flexible with work/home balance
As a Clinical Research Associate you will enjoy a variety of monitoring tasks and work on clinical studies in different therapeutic areas.
- Perform site identification, site feasibility and site selection as required.
- Perform on site monitoring visits from pre-study to close-out,
- Manage the content of project site level Trial Master Files and ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Conduct and report all types of onsite monitoring visits
- Be involved in study start-up
- Perform CRF review, source document verification and query resolution
- Be responsible for site communication and management
- Degree in Life Sciences or an equivalent combination of education, training & experience
- Independent on-site monitoring experience in the UK
- Experience in all types of monitoring visits in Phase II and/or III
- Experience in Oncology an advantage
- Ability to travel
- Valid driver’s license
What should you do next?
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role