Clinical Research Nurse – Biotechnology company – Southampton or remote based – Contract - £competitive daily rate
My client is a Biotechnology company who have specialised scientific research and clinical teams dedicated to drug discovery and development in asthma, COPD and other respiratory diseases. They are seeking several Research Nurses to support clinical studies to help develop therapies for respiratory disease.
This is a 3-month contract role which may be extended to carry out and complete research clinical studies. You will be assisting and supporting the Senior Clinical Research Nurse(s) in providing high standards of nursing care in accordance with the NMC Code of Professional Conduct for Nurses.
- To take responsibility for the day-to-day conduct of clinical trials and tasks allocated by the Senior Clinical Research Nurse(s), including the effective recruitment of subjects to the company’s clinical trials.
- To be able to work autonomously and as part of the nursing team.
- To be able to work to and meet deadlines, managing your own time effectively whilst also being flexible to the clinical trial requirements.
- To be aware of, and work towards meeting the clinical team’s objectives and assisting the team with the development of nursing initiatives within the company.
- To help with the development and review of the company’s SOPs
- Previous experience working as a Research Nurse is essential
- Registration with no limitations to practice
- Some understanding of clinical research
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
What should you do next?
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.