Clinical Research Physician – CRO – Germany, Frankfurt – Salary is competitive and based on experience
You will be joining a company where collaboration is key. Working to continuously connect people and teams is the founding ethos behind this business. With multiple global offices working to service the world's top pharmaceutical companies working within this organisation with bring about opportunity and career progression.
- Multiple opportunities to progress and develop your career
- Exciting pipeline
- Great Benefits and competitive salary
- A work environment that is completely different from the normal day-to-day work of a doctor in Germany
- No weekends, no nights – Monday to Friday hours only
- Enough time for patients per day (15 max)
This is a challenging but truly exciting opportunity to join a reputable CRO as a Research Physician for their dedicated research site in Frankfurt.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for ensuring the commercial success of your location safely conducting clinical trials in accordance with ICH / GCP and local regulations.
- Responsible for the medical care of the study participants and the implementation of patient visits on site
- Evaluation of laboratory values and possible side effects as part of the studies
- Good clinical practice, compliant documentation of all relevant study data in English
- Conducting patient visits in accordance with specifications of the test plans as well as internal and external quality specifications
To be considered for this exciting role you will ideally possess the following skills:
- Approbation as a Doctor / GMC registered
- Business fluent German and good knowledge of English
- Experience within the Clinical Research industry
- Excellent communication skills and motivated to work successfully in a team structure
What should you do next?
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.