Clinical Trial Manager – UK CRO – Remote, Manchester - £competitive
This exciting role sits with a UK CRO company who are expanding and developing their client base. They specialise in delivering clinical trials and have world leaders in this field who specialise in Clinical Trial design.
- Great Benefits along with a competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- The ability to work from home
- Access to training resources along in a positive and supportive environment
- Exposure to different industries
This post offers a fantastic opportunity to join a Trial Management Team whose portfolio of work includes data and technology driven projects and both pragmatic and standard Randomised Clinical Trials. As the Clinical Trial Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of patient recruitment and key milestones across multiple studies utilising cross-functional teams.
- To lead the development, implementation, set-up, delivery and archiving of clinical research studies
- Ensure that all research is delivered in accordance with ICH GCP guidelines and the UK Policy Framework for Health and Social Care Research
- Trial delivery budget management
- Delivery of recruitment targets and key performance indicators (KPI) to client requirements and NWEH KPI framework (time, cost, quality)
This position requires significant experience in Clinical Trial Management and a proven track-record in delivering projects on-target, on-time, and within budget.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences or equivalent
- Experience as a Clinical Trial Manager/ Clinical Study Manager in the UK or Europe
- Experience of successful delivery of Clinical Studies with minimum value of £1 million
- Evidence of managing programmes and projects – minimum 3 years
- Ability to travel as required
What should you do next?
This Clinical Trial Manager role is one not to be missed; To discuss further, please submit your current CV
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.