Commercial Excellence Manager - Medical Supplies Company - Midlands - £50K + Bonus & Car Allowance
*Remote interview process
Our client is a leading wound care innovator and global supplier of ground-breaking wound care treatments and healthcare technologies. They are now seeking a Commercial Excellence Manager to join their rapidly growing team. This company has ambitious growth plans for international expansion and an objective of doubling turnover within the next 5 years!
- They are Passionate about training and ongoing personal development
- They are Leaders in innovation renowned for developing innovative wound care solutions
- They have unfaltering standards and have the highest ethical protocols and procedures
The Commercial Excellence Manager is a broad role with plenty of autonomy. Partnering with the General Manager, Sales Director, marketing, and Finance teams you will be responsible for providing high quality analytical insight and recommendations to ensure maximum return from salesforce investment. You will also be required to develop and run highly motivating salesforce incentive schemes, conduct customer segmentation and targeting, manage relationships with third party suppliers and carry out analysis to support field force sizing and optimisation decisions.
To be successful in this position the ideal candidate will have:
- A relevant educational background within pharma or life sciences (not a prerequisite)
- Strong critical and strategic thinking
- Strong communication skills, with an ability to express complex ideas in clear, compelling ways
- A good understanding of data management - Excel, SQL and SAS would be ideal
- Knowledge of CRM systems
- A demonstrated ability to express complex ideas and analyses in clear and compelling ways with multiple stakeholder groups
What should you do next?
To discuss this Commercial Excellence Manager role further, please submit your current CV. If you'd be interested in talking through any other Market Research roles I'm working on I'd be more than happy to do this too.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there. Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.