Communications Consultant (Editorial) - Medical Communications Agency - Oxford with homeworking flexibility - £negotiable depending on experience
If you are an experienced Principal Medical Writer (or very strong Senior Medical Writer looking to step up), craving more face to face client contact and the opportunity to be creative in your work - this is for you!
Working within the Patient Engagement team of a well-establish, 300 person company who:
- Work with most of the top 20 pharma companies globally
- Offer exception career prospects
- Truly look after their employees in a non-corporate environment
- Hold an impeccable reputation in the industry
- Are multi-award winning and independently owned
As a Communications Consultant your role will include:
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Developing highly accurate scientific content
- Translating complex science into content which can be understood by the general public
To be considered for this Communications Consultant job you must:
- Be currently working at Principal Medical Writer level, or 2 years at Senior level ready to step up
- Have experience working in a medical communications agency setting
- Have experience developing content aimed at the general public
What should you do next?
Please apply for an initial, informal call to discuss the company and this Communications Consultant (Principal Medical Writer level) opportunity in more detail to see if it is a good match for you. Your details won't be shared with our client without your consent.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.