Compliance Associate - Biocides - Global Healthcare Company - Yorkshire with some remote working - £negotiable + bonus, pension, healthcare, 25 days holiday, WFH twice a week
**This company will interview, offer and onboard remotely**
You will be responsible for ensuring products across their biocides portfolio remain compliant as well as tracking and monitoring any changes in legislation which are upcoming.
A global Consumer Health & Hygiene company are currently recruiting for a Compliance Associate - Biocides to join them in their new state of the art R&D Centre in Yorkshire.
- Global, leading health / hygiene company
- Brand new offices
- Remote working 2 days per week (once settled into the role)
- Great career progression
I'm recruiting for a Compliance Associate - Biocides to ensure all professional biocidal products remain compliant with the relevant legislation. You'll be responsible for;
- Ensure biocides products remain compliant acting as a steward for our brands.
- Keeping track of as well as interpreting legislation ensuring future decisions will enable products to remain compliant
- Working within a complex regulatory environment
To apply for this role as Compliance Associate - Biocides our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience:
- 12 months experience in regulatory affairs or compliance within biocides (professional biocides is advantageous)
- Strong stakeholder management experience, being able to manage stakeholders cross functionally, internally, and externally
- End to end Regulatory Affairs or Compliance experience, as well as strong knowledge of global biocides legislation
What should you do next?
This Compliance Associate - Biocides role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in an exciting market expansion team who focus on professional biocides. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.