Consultant / Engagement Manager, £45K - £65K, SW London
A highly respected product and portfolio consultancy firm specialising within the pharmaceutical sector are now recruiting a talented Engagement Manager (specialising in either Oncology or Neurology) to join their London Office
- They have offices globally - London, New York, San Francisco, New Delhi and Bejing
- They pride themselves on having a well-trained and a scientifically knowledgeable team
- They are constantly expanding and have seen considerable growth in the last 3 years!
- They run on a merit-based culture - opportunity to develop and progress quickly.
The role will involve:
- Project management - this is a key part of this role and will involve deign, planning, client management, people management, evidence collection, analysis and reporting
- Client Management - work with other members of the project and account teams to ensure the client experiences best-in-class customer care and projects are run in a proactive, communicative and efficient manner
- Secondary Data Analytics - Sourcing, analysis and reporting of published information, be it scientific, clinical, commercial, corporate or market
- Evidence Generation - Collection of market, competitor and stakeholder evidence
- Analysis and Reporting - Analysis of findings, development of conclusions / recommendations and creation of client presentations
- Conference attendance
The successful candidate will have:
- 3 - 5 years' experience within consulting / business intelligence / Client Services
- Deep scientific / medical knowledge of either Oncology or Neurology
- Client facing experience
- Team interaction experience - Guide team members to ensure their work benefits from diverse input, promoting team ethos across the company and ensuring continued collaboration through effective communication
What should you do next?
This Engagement Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to play an integral part in executing consultancy engagements commissioned by pharmaceutical clients. To discuss further, please submit your current CV, or get in touch to discuss any of our other live Healthcare Market Research jobs.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.