Consumer Safety Senior Associate (Toxicology) - Global healthcare company - Yorkshire with remote working - £competitive basic salary, 10% bonus, 10% pension, healthcare, 25 days holiday, excellent flexible working options
The Consumer Safety Senior Associate (Toxicology) is responsible for ensuring the safety of new and existing products, conducting risk assessments and safety compliance across the business.
A global consumer healthcare company based in the heart of Yorkshire, who are at the forefront of what they do. With a brand new, state of the art R&D centre having opened this year, the company are going from strength to strength globally.
- Global consumer healthcare company with market leading brands in their portfolio
- Highly successful, with a proven track record across the global
- Recently opened their new state of the art R&D centre in Yorkshire
- Excellent flexible working options
- Very supportive management, as well as great training and development
Do you want to work on some of the best-known consumer healthcare brands? Do you want to make a real difference in the safety of these products? If the answer is yes, this Consumer Safety Senior Associate (Toxicology) role could be for you. You’ll be responsible for;
- Ensuring the safety of both existing products as well as new, innovative products
- Conduct risk assessments and safety compliance activities for all products
- Provide toxicological expertise to the business
- Reviewing safety labelling and ensuring products are correctly categorized as per regulatory requirements
To apply for this role as Consumer Safety Senior Associate (Toxicology) our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience;
- Toxicology experience, this can be in any field such as medicines, medical devices, cosmetics, chemicals, biocides etc
- Risk or safety assessment experience
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Regulatory toxicology experience is preferred
What should you do next?
This Consumer Safety Senior Associate (Toxicology) role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work on the safety and risk assessments of market leading brands (both new and existing products). To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.