Contracts Coordinator – Global Pharma Company – Remote UK - £competitive daily rate
A global, family-owned company that puts people at the heart of everything they do.
- One of the pharmaceutical industry’s top 20 companies
- long-term, professional development opportunities
- Competitive salary and car allowance
- Healthy work-life balance
- Remote based
This is a 12-month contract role, remote based. Under the direction of the Submissions and Contracts Lead, coordinate and facilitate the country and site level set-up activities for Clinical Trials within the UK and Ireland on behalf of the Clinical Trial Manager (CTM), to minimise time to initiation.
- Perform set-up activities (national & local site approvals) in conjunction with the CTM, to ensure the smooth progress of trial set-up.
- Responsible for the budget negotiation activities and execution of clinical trial agreements with sites.
- Co-ordinate submission and approval of trial amendments (including contract amendments) to relevant authorities and institutions in conjunction with the CTM.
- Performs feasibility (OPU & site level) activities.
- Utilise previous site experience to proactively identify potential issues to enable informed site selection decisions to be made by the CTM.
- At least 2 years of recent experience in Submission and Contract activities for the UK and Ireland in a CRO, pharma company or in the NHS.
- Experience in the UK is essential
- Ability to communicate excellently and build strong relationships whilst maintaining the company's reputation.
- Demonstrates ability to handle large amounts of varying tasks simultaneously, with accuracy and efficiency.
What should you do next?
This Contracts Coordinator role is one not to be missed; To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.