Data Analyst - Patient-centric pharmaceutical company - Berkshire - Very competitive salary + bonus & benefits
*Remote interview process
My client is a highly regarded global biopharmaceutical company. They deliver a stream of innovative medicines that solve serious health issues and have a remarkable impact on people's lives. They are a research orientated, patient centric organisation who invest heavily in R&D , treating over 30 conditions.
We are looking for a commercial astute, Data Analyst to manage the specification, design, build and distribution of clear, accurate descriptive and diagnostic analysis, which can be easily interpreted by audiences across the whole business. You would be responsible for:
- Building data models and export views to enable data visualisation
- Deliver data analysis to drive business decision making
- Owning the delivery of statistical and forecast modelling
- Business end user support - understanding the business's analytics platforms and datasets (Qlik Sense / Qlik NPrinting)
- Model and Analysis of in field team activity data and channel data
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following skills:
- Data Analysis experience - expert analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience of Qlik NPrinting front end design (PPT and XLS)
- Experience of programming languages
- Python, SQL and Data Modelling Skills
- SQL and Python coding experience
What should you do next?
This Data Analyst role is one not to be missed. To discuss further, please submit your current CV, or if you know a friend who'd be interested in any of our Market Research jobs we offer a fantastic referrals scheme.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.