Demand Planner - Temp - Consumer Health - London - £Competitive Day Rate
*Virtual Interviews & Part remote and part office working
Our client is well established Consumer Health company that have helped define the Vitamins & Minerals market in the UK. They are looking for a highly dynamic Demand Planner to join their team in London on an initial 3 month basis with the possibility of extension.
Our client is looking for an experienced Demand Planner with a background in the FMCG or Pharma markets. Responsibilities include:
- Updating forward forecasts on a rolling 12-month horizon for all products, creating scenarios and arbitrating the best fit taking into account marketing plan and supply issues
- Supplying Performance Management to agreed KPI's
- Ensuring that customer service levels are achieved through the timely receipt of finished product (OTIF)
- Establishing and maintaining accurate inventory data - Accurate Raw Materials stock figures - Accurate FG stock figures
- Improving business processes to ensure timely: - Receipt of raw materials to either UK warehouse or contract manufacturers - Issue of raw materials to contracted production partners - Receipt of finished goods to UK warehouse to meet customer demands
- Developing and maintaining appropriate Supply Chain/Logistics KPIs
- Ensuring all relevant systems are maintained to support the business effectively
- 2 to 5 year's experience with using SAP Business-1
- 5 to 10 year's experience in a Demand and Supply Planning role
- Within 45 mins - 1 hour travelling distance from the office
- Experience of working within a team
- Experience working in a similar sized company
- Experience in Pharma, OTC or FMCG
- Experience planning/supplying goods to Uk's pharma/health retailers and supermarkets
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Short notice availability
What should you do next?
This Demand Planner role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in a fast paced role within a highly established business.
To discuss further, please submit your current CV.Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.