Demand Planner – Temp to Perm – Consumer Health – London - £Competitive Day Rate
Our client is a well established Consumer Health company that have helped define the Vitamins & Minerals market in the UK. They are looking for a highly dynamic Demand Planner to join their team in London on an initial 3 month basis with the possibility of extension.
Our client is looking for an experienced Demand Planner with a background in the FMCG or Pharma markets. Responsibilities include:
- Updating forward forecasts on a rolling 12-month horizon for all products, creating scenarios and arbitrating the best fit taking into account marketing plan and supply issues
- Supplying Performance Management to agreed KPI's
- Ensuring that customer service levels are achieved through the timely receipt of finished product (OTIF)
- Establishing and maintaining accurate inventory data
- Accurate Raw Materials stock figures
- Accurate FG stock figures
- Improving business processes to ensure timely:
- Receipt of raw materials to either UK warehouse or contract manufacturers
- Issue of raw materials to contracted production partners
- Receipt of finished goods to UK warehouse to meet customer demands
- Developing and maintaining appropriate Supply Chain/Logistics KPIs
- Ensuring all relevant systems are maintained to support the business effectively
- 2 to 5 year’s experience with using SAP Business-1
- 5 to 10 year’s experience in a Demand and Supply Planning role
- Within 45 mins – 1 hour travelling distance from the office
- Experience of working within a team
- Experience working in a similar sized company
- Experience in Pharma, OTC or FMCG
- Experience planning/supplying goods to Uk’s pharma/health retailers and supermarkets
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Short notice availability
What should you do next?
This Demand Planner role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in a fast paced role within a highly established business.To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.