Digital Project Manager (Contract) - Medium Global Pharma Company - London - £Competitive Financial Package
Our client is a Global Bio Pharma Company that has an exciting portfolio of niche specialist medicines to treat some of the most challenging diseases. They have a robust pipeline as well as exciting projects and are now seeking a highly skilled Brand Manager to help deliver these products.
This is a great opportunity to work on a leading brand with a big blue-chip pharma company. You will be working within marketing team on a wide variety of complex digital projects. You will be developing digital up scheme programmes, creating digital workshops and guides. Along with this you will be advising and supporting on the creation of a product website, managing the delivery, and looking how to increase reach. You will also be supporting the brand sales and medical team creating podcasts, email campaigns and webinars. You will be working within a fantastic team of knowledgeable, driven individuals.
- As a candidate you must be a digital project manager/brand manager within pharmaceuticals
- You must have experience in creating webinars/podcast/email campaigns
- The ability to teach best practice to other teams on how to deliver these functions
- Your character and drive will go a long way, so you must be enthusiastic, passionate
- You will have excellent team working, communication, engagement, and presentation skills
- You must be very digitally focused and experienced
- The ability to multitask and prioritise
What should you do next?
This Digital Project Manager position is a great opportunity to work a leading brand, with a fantastic team. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.