Digital Scientist (Business Analyst) - Global Health and Home Company - Yorkshire with some remote working - £negotiable
** ALL INTERVIEWS AND ONBOARDING ARE BEING CONDUCTED REMOTELY***
The Digital Scientist (Business Analyst) is responsible managing a range of business change and transformation projects enabling them to translate performance into actionable improvement plans.
This is an exciting time to join an expanding, highly successful global healthcare company based who are at the forefront of Consumer Health. The role is predominantly based in Yorkshire, but they do offer fantastic remote working options as well. They offer great training and development as well as good career development opportunities.
- Global healthcare company
- Innovative product range covering medicines, medical devices, biocides/chemicals and cosmetics
- Excellent career progression and training opportunities
- Fast paced organisation with the opportunity to work on numerous projects concurrently
- New state of the art R&D Centre recently opened
The Digital Scientist (Business Analyst) will be responsible for;
- Manage a range of projects developing effective business intelligence strategies and analytics solutions
- Manage the move to automatic data capture for metrics
- Translate performance into actionable improvement plans
- Identify business opportunities and make recommendations on automation solutions to drive performance
- Build reporting models and dashboards, generating reports of findings
- Present findings to senior management and stakeholders
To apply for this role as a Digital Scientist (Business Analyst) our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience;
- Proven track record in a business analysis, business change or business transformation role within the healthcare industry
- Good working knowledge of manufacturing and quality within healthcare / pharma
- Strong data analysis skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Great stakeholder management skills
- Ability to analyse and interpret data and document within a formal risk assessment
What should you do next?
This Digital Scientist (Business Analyst) role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in a global healthcare company who are at the forefront of their therapy areas.
To discuss further, please submit your current CV. Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.